Saturday, February 19, 2011

Just Another Monday...

Well, Monday has seemed to show up again. The weather here is cold... and sometimes depressing. The weather man seems to never be accurate these days. So here I sit, day after day... being a wife, a mommy, and a photographer. I love my children more than anything in this world. But there are times when a Mom just needs to sit down at the computer and edit photos, as well as play the occasional FaceBook game, and do a little blogging. :)

Yesterday was absolutely gorgeous for photos! The temperature outside was a little chilly, but the sun was out all day long! My husband, Myself, and my friend B decided to go out of town, and take some new photos of some waterfalls, as well as ourselves enjoying the scenery. I cannot express how beautiful it was in words. There was still snow on the ground, we had the sun popping through the trees. There was still ice on the rocks and in the water. Gorgeous!! Here is one of the photos I took yesterday....


And yes.... we even walked to the bottom of the falls! It was amazing to see how much these Falls had changed since we went there in the Fall.
So after our long outing, we came back home, and I decided to work a little on my website, as well as upload my new photos from the day. I have to say... I was excited to see them on the computer (as I have a nice big computer screen, and can see more of the details on here than I can on my camera screen). As I am just a new photographer, I have only been able to take photos of people in my family, and friends as well. And B is amazing at posing for photos! She has been a good friend of mine for about 2 years now. She has stood by my side through all of the good times, and the not so good. She is truely an amazing friend, and I am so glad that she is in my life :) Here is a photo I captured of her yesterday....

I love this photo of her!! (Thank you again for going with us B!!)
As you can see, we had a lot of fun yesterday. Can't wait to do it again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment